Thread: 2020 rs6 avant observations

Hybrid View

The reason for this is small dealerships wanting to mark the car up. So they buy new, drive around a bit, then are allowed to sell used (can't buy new and sell new so why not drive it a bit) for $140k seems a common price. Basically trying to make a quick $20k while getting to ride around in the car for a few months. It's not pre-allocated owners turning the car in early.

I could have ordered one if I wanted, my local dealer had 3 open spots. They initially wanted a $25k markup on top of the $120k purchase price from Audi, but after a chat lowered the markup to $15k. Still no need for me to pay them for sitting their asses, and it's too bad AofA allows dealers to scam. Makes the brand look bad...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Well with so many on the market maybe that gamble won't pay off. They don't seem to be blowing off the shelves. There are a couple of them running around the Vail Valley and while I'm sure its a hoot to drive I like the subtleness of the 03 version. To the average Joe an 03 Rs6 looked like almost any other A6. Only the few familiar with the car new what it was. The new version is not subtle. IMHO. Still like to drive one though.